Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I was just standing around when I was incorporated into the plan. When I heard the plan being explained it seemed like I was a part of it from the start; a rather critical part, the last part, the part that might require me to ask for favors on behalf of people I do not even know.

Hell, I don't even ask favors for myself.

"You can do that right, Tim?"

Hell yeah, I can do it but...

I shrugged my shoulders and wanted to leave it at that but the parties involved wanted something more committal so I threw in a "Yeah, I guess."

I did not like the plan there were too many people involved when it was not necessary for that many people to be involved and one person had to depend on another person, all it would take to bring the plan to a halt would be for just one of many to screw up.

And someone screwed up.

No comments: