Monday, July 03, 2006

The deal is that I can cope if I have to but if I don't have to, I won't.

Probably unnecessary noise is the worst, then lighting, then temperature.

I like things quiet.

I like things bright.

I like things cool.


...

I was at the kitchen table with my laptop, the plan was to work on some of the RE stuff but I wasn't really feeling it so I started on a blog post.

"Timmy. What you doing?" my three year old niece asked.

"Just typing."

"Why?"

"Sometimes, I just like to type. You sometimes just like to type."

"No."

"What do you mean? I've seen you just type before."

"Yeah, but those weren't words."

here's that post

“Timmy’s girlfriends were in.”

“Who are they?”

“Those old ladies she buys drinks for.”

“You did it more than once?” He turned to me as he asked.

“Yeah”

“And you don’t know them or anything? You just buy them drinks?”

“Yeah”

“I don’t get it.”

I didn’t even try to explain



...

I've never had Sangria before but that didn't stop me from downloading the first recipe I found from the internet and trying to make some. I wasn't certain I got it right because I wasn't too impressed with the results.

A few days later I found myself at a Mexican restaurant for brunch and I ordered a Sangria which turned out to taste a lot like my home made concoction.

"What do you think of it?"

"I feel better about my own Sangria but I have less feelings for Sangria on the whole."

No comments: