Monday, July 24, 2006

She called me down from my office. I thought she was going to tell me something I didn't want to hear.

"Look at this," she said as she googled a phrase. "Those few changes you added got us up to number six. Aren't you happy?"

I just shrugged my shoulders. It was good news because before we didn't even show up or at least not in the first thirty pages or so but I was hardly excited.

Later, she walked up to my office with the invites I did for a special event one of the agents is having.

"These came out great. You did a good job."

I really didn't like them much. It was a first draft that printed out 24 copies when I only wanted one because I forget to reset the 'number of copies' from a previous job, so I just went with it.

Two pieces of good news and I just shrugged them off. She probably thinks I'm depressed.

She's probably right.

No comments: