Thursday, July 20, 2006

I haven't been this pissed off in quite some time.

I still want to tear the guy a new asshole

but then he'll be able to shit twice as quick.


I would have talked someone down by now so why don't I talk myself down?

I still want a pound of flesh.

I was thinking about severed digits in the shower today. I forget why, maybe it had to do with a scene in that book I'm likely never going to write based something I had witnessed.

There was a sense of urgency as he came up from the kitchen. He was holding his left hand. It turns out that he lopped off the top of his index finger. He was rushed to the hospital ten blocks away.

I've heard that if you ever lose a body part you should wrap that part into a paper towel soaked in a saline solution and then put it on ice. The part shouldn't be submerged in water.

I was sitting at the bar so I would have used the salt they have on hand for the saline solution and then put the saline soaked paper towel wrapped digit into one of the plastic carry out bags and then filled a second bag with ice and put the first bag into the second bag. It probably would have taken just a minute to do but in that minute he was probably half way to the emergency room.

I was going to tell them all of my severed digit knowledge but it was already too late. I just sipped my beer.

But I'm sure the attending medical staff would have been greatly impressed.

...

I'm most upset that he chews like a retard and talks with his mouth full. I could care less that he said shit

No comments: