Saturday, July 29, 2006

write that down

i'll do it later

you'll forget

how can i forget that?



yeah, i forgot


...

She doesn't like seeing the mice in the traps.

I had just pulled one trap out from under the stove and moved the other closer be being not underneath.

"Did you get anything?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"Where is it?"

"Underneath the stove. I was being discreet."

...

I answered his question and then asked one of my own.

"Not for nothing but how is that your job?"

"Because the neighborhood group asked me to look into it."

"So you're going to go against what that division head wants?"

"No. I'm not going against him."

"Yes you are. He's said I don't want it and you are saying, on behalf of the neighborhood, that you do. You shouldn't be the middle man. You should give the phone number of the division head to the neighborhood group. Are you going to champion their cause when he says no again?"

"No."

"And when he says no, you're going to have to tell the neighborhood group and then they are going to argue with you. Give them the phone number."

He sheepishly agreed with me but I know he won't extract himself from the situation that he shouldn't be involved in. I know I'm going to hear about how this neighborhood group is hounding him about this issue and instead of saying "Well, you put yourself into that situation. You dumbass," I'm going to stare at my feet.

...

I think I might benefit from medication.

"Yes doctor, I'm having trouble concentrating and I would like some drugs."

I wonder how hard it's supposed to be to concentrate on something. How hard is it supposed to be to stay motivated? Is my problem something other than laziness?

Will drugs make me care more or will they just make me care less about not caring?

What if I like the drugs when I don't really need the drugs? What if the drugs have little effect like most other drugs I have tried?

Maybe I need to up the dosage.



And that is why I stick to just drinking at the bar.

...

Holy crap Wendy's up to almost sixty dollars a share. I bought them at twenty five.

I should sell but I won't

No comments: