Monday, July 03, 2006

So, today's a day before vacation so that means it's a lot like a normal Friday so I was doing the normal Friday things like meeting friends for lunch at the normal Friday place but today's not Friday so there are some people watching other people and I think I'm one of those people being watched so I leave the lunch place earlier than the other guys and they are like "What the heck?" and I'm like "I gotta go" but before I leave, I'm asked if I want a fajita to go because one of the wait staff doesn't want to eat all of her fajitas. She actually asked "Timmy, if I make you a fajita will you take it with you" so I said "Sure, I will" and she said "Thank you" and then the bartender said "Sure, you'll take one of her fajitas but you won't take one of my cookies" the phrase "I would love to eat your cookie" didn't even cross my mind. My actual response was "I'll take one of those too" which got my friends jealous because they were offered nothing but then they were offered cookies as a second thought.

No comments: