Thursday, July 27, 2006

I just stare at my shoes

"Timmy, do we hate him the most?"

"I think he is the one that draws the strongest reaction."

"That's Timmy for you always putting things in a nice way."

...

I've been trying to stay away from him the best I can without being rude and when I can't get away I've been mostly quiet.

It's hard not to yell "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard," when it's pretty damn close to the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

But I would yell it in a nice way.

...

The alarm on his wristwatch goes off everyday at 8:50AM. He is hard of hearing so it alarms for a full minute and then stops.

"Why does it do that? What is it about 8:50? Do you know how to shut it off? I don't. One of the buttons is broken off. My wife gave this watch to me, it cost her four dollars. I don't want to just buy a new one."

I just stare at my shoes.

No comments: