Thursday, November 16, 2006

"As a friend..."

That means I'm about to rip you a new one.

...


Sometimes, I run into actual ho's when I'm out working. Only one was pretty; she was young. I wanted to buy her lunch but it was too early for lunch.

I wanted to ask her why. I wanted to know what she would need to stop.

I knew I didn't have the means for change.

I noticed her just that once.


...

I said something he didn't like and he rose up from his seat and reached across the table at me. I just watched him as he stopped his reach just short of halfway denying him any reaction.

It's hard to frighten me by reaching violently across a table. It's not really possibly to deliver a solid blow while bent over a table and usually a scooch back puts you out of harms way. And even if they do get a hold of you, the leverage is to your advantage and of course you can always just stand up and rain blows down upon them.

Sometimes, I will almost dare someone to lay their hands on me because sometimes I have a lot of anger to let loose.

No comments: