Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I find it just very ironic that he sings in the office and makes fun of the guy that sings in the market.

...

She threw lime wedge at me the last time I was there and then threw one at my friend or so she claimed after that one hit me too.

She said the fruit throwing was because I haven't been coming by. So, I dropped by for a ginger ale and something off the specials menu. I still wasn't quite right after staying up of thirty six hours and I just wanted to sit and eat.

We were carrying on two conversations: one when the bartender/manger was around and a different one when he wasn't. When the manager went to check on something in the kitchen, she asked about Danielle. I told her that I've only emailed her and she asked about what I said. I told her that I planned to go to her new place this up coming Friday because it's her birthday.

She then gave me her number and asked that I give her call if I do go to see Danielle but then she asked for my phone and she added herself to my contacts.

I caught her gaze which she held as she told me that she likes scratching lottery tickets too. For some reason I keep forgetting that she has light blue eyes.

No comments: