Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The mystique must be gone.

Returning from lunch, I found a note that asked for information. It was pretty clear cut and simple but I sort of tossed it aside because I didn't like its tone. I probably read too much into it but still, even though the request was in my job description, I decided to hold off on filling the request.

My supervisor, who wrote the note, came over to me and explained it. I felt that the reply of "Yeah, no shit?" would have been inappropriate so I remained quiet.

So, recently, I've had the word 'vital' and a rather simple note explained to me.

But then I did originally spell the word mystique m-y-s-t-i-c and if I could have then figured out how to spell the word mystic other than mystic I would have kept it alone.

...

"Hey, we're going to have a bake sale. I know you like to bake."

I actual do like to bake but not for bake sales, I would rather just hand over a wad of cash and call it a day.

No comments: