Saturday, November 18, 2006

I replay events in my head, and actually that what this blog mostly consists of.

Obviously, a lot of things don't get posted because I just don't have that kind of time and also because some of it puts me to sleep when I start typing it but anyway, the point is I think about the past, frequently.

I went to check my interoffice mail slot because I wasn't getting enough email to entertain me and on the way back I started thinking about yesterday.

I've been having trouble dealing or not dealing with my recently constantly crazy supervisor. He isn't getting on my case or anything but he's making some bone head decisions mostly because he isn't listening properly. It's like he has Alzheimer's.

So, yesterday while we were at coffee with two other friends I said something referenced by 'As a friend,' well the guy nearly went into crazy mode and the only reason he didn't was because he would have proven my point then and there. He took offense at my statement, like I guessed he would, so to get me back he made his own 'As a friend' statement.

Walking back to my cube, I thought how he tried to hurt my feelings by his statement and I just smiled because he greatly sucked at it. He caught me smiling and asked "What's up?" I said "Nothing."

Dude, say whatever you want. I welcome all comments because either they are true or they are false and I know how to handle both.

No comments: