Saturday, November 25, 2006

I wish

I wish

...

I am judged differently than others.

It's that good guy image I portray.

...

I was surprised to see either of them there and quite surprised to see both of them there together.

One said "Hi, Timmy" and the other gave me the finger. And then for good measure all the bartenders, former and present as well as the wait staff, all said "Hi, Timmy."

I didn't expect to see one of my buddies there but seeing him was no surpris; I started to talk to him.

"Hey! You get to see him everyday," Lauren yelled at me.

"Well, I thought with the whole disappearing from MySpace thing and dumping all your friends, I figured you were done with me."

"Hello! I was being stalked. I'll send you a new invite."

And then she started to talk to her real friends again. She was interrupted when someone told her she was about to be ticketed. She ran out and moved her car.

While she was away Emily sat in the empty seat next to me and turned to face me. She was wearing a sand colored top and white sweat pants; you could still see all her curves.

"I'm sorry for wearing my pajamas."

"I kind of like it."

"Without all my boobs hanging out?"

"Your boobs hang out? I hadn't noticed."

About five minutes later Lauren returned to the same illegal parking spot she had just moved from. She rushed in told Em that they had to go and left out the back door.

Emily waved and said "Bye, guys," as she left.

The phone at the bar rang about seven minutes after that, Jen answered said "Okay" and then hung up the phone. After she was done pouring beers she said "Lauren says 'Bye'"

"Dave, I guess we were wrong about Lauren after all those years with her bitchy attitude and flipping us off, she's really a nice person."

She actually is a nice person and I think she doesn't like people knowing it.

No comments: