Friday, November 03, 2006

my love has always been dangerous but then when isn't it?

So, I may or may not hav had a couple too many. But then I think even though I've misspelled 'have' I did properly use the word too.

I get to the second job which this week is the first job because I'm off from the regular first job. I get to the second job by way of the regular bar. I met friends for lunch and I met friends after work.

Margarita's again.

I find corrections to the invite which I expected because I omitted the name of the organization from the mock up.

I was in a hurry.

So when I was called about the invite I volunteered that I forgot the name. The corrections included adding the name and the logo. I thought 'fair enough.'

Did I mention I think I drunk?

Anyway, I outlasted my friends because they have lives. Lives or wives.

I walked by where Danielle now works but I was too casual for their casual dress code. Which I totally understood. The guy was cool about it and I learned a little some thing. Vans and jeans and a hat and six days of growth for facial hair is okay at the dive bar I go to regularly but at a club it's just a bit too casual. I thought about faking that I was a poet and getting all indignant but my heart wasn't in it.

Note to self: dressing like a vagrant is far beyond what clubs call casual.

How many times am I going to use the word 'too'?

I'm in love with the word too but don't let too find out.

I partly stuck around because I expected her to show up.

She didn't.

I don't know how many shots on comp I got.

Here's the deal: I have to add the organization's name and logo and print out at least two hundred invites. Well actually it's one hundred double invites which I'll cut in half. And actually I always do some extra so it's like one hundred twenty five.

This post is actually just to gauge my sobriety. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

I'm needy sometimes.

I think I've got a handle on things now. I'm going to make some tea.

No comments: