Tuesday, November 21, 2006

"You should put your name on these or something."

"If I put my name on them, then people would call me."

...

It's all about f.u. money but you see, I have no money which includes but is not limited to f.u. money. So, I do a lot of things pro bono; a lot of in kind donations. I do it for free because then people can not complain that they aren't getting their money's worth.

We ended up using the vellum for the cover. I wanted to use the inside back cover for something, just because I think it's neat, someone suggested a poem. I thought a poem would be cool, kind of like a little whispered treasure to be found on the inside back cover but I was dealing with folks who like shouting over whispering so we placed it on the back cover bold as brass for even the dimwits to read.

I was told I could put in on the inside if I really wanted to but I didn't think they deserved my brilliant design schemes. I'll probably do it in the version I will save for my portfolio.

No comments: