Saturday, November 04, 2006

So, of course there was a slight catch. They wanted custom note cards as well. I found out, by coincidently, a note card. I called the requester to find out what style but I couldn’t get through so I made folding ones.

After cutting the cards, I folded a couple to show as an example. I was just going to leave the folding to someone else when I remembered what happened the last time I ended up leaving the folding to someone else.

As usual, I wasn’t given any quantities for the note cards, and when I thought I wasn’t going to be folding them, I made more than needed.

I was lamenting a bit on the fact that people don’t take the time to fold things properly while admiring my own folding technique. I surmised that a lot of folks haven’t had to fold a lot of things on a regular basis, being a preacher’s son I got my practice folding church bulletins.

After fifty note cards I cursed myself for being a bastard. I thought about just leaving the other half unfolded but I envisioned crooked cards.

I should really stop making things hard on myself.

No comments: