Saturday, November 25, 2006

I feel like sometimes I'm gypping my readers but then I think if they come by more than once than it's there own fault.

Hey, it's something to read. I'm like to blogs what rice cakes are to the snack world.

...

"Is the paper--"

"No!"

He was going to ask if the paper for the plotter was the same as for the large scale copier. He has asked me that question at least four times before.


...

Little set backs seem to throw 98% of people off track. Little set backs are work throughable. Little set backs are fixable. Little set back just cause minor delays. Little set back are those two mosquitoes at your cookout. You don't cancel your cookout because of just two mosquitoes.

...

Sometimes, my decisions are based on me not wanted to be labeled like everyone else gets labeled. I am that anomaly.

150

Maybe I'll do all my thought breaks with the running word count.

163

Maybe not

166

"When's that last time you have been satisfied with anything?"

I was asked that Thanksgiving Day. I'm still thinking about the answer.

...

Opps, I mean

193

I'm the spaz that always has all the necessary office supplies at his desk. Red pencils are probably the most common item to be stolen borrowed, followed by rubber bands, tape, stapler, engineering scale and then black sharpie.

"I come here because you always have what I need."

I always have what you need because I'm careful to make certain I always have what I need.

...

If you ask me where I live, my default answer will be the neighborhood I grew up in but before I will erroneously say its name I correct it to where I live now.

hence the delay

297 (301 after the edit)

So I guess that's one problem with the word count thought breaks other than the main problem of it being lame.

I say I don't but I do and not enough - editing.

...

I often prove I'm merely mortal.

...

I'll often bend at the knees while I'm picking stuff up so people don't get a peek up my short skirts.

...

Where the heck did that come from?

...

No comments: