Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm not afraid to use any email address I have

Hi Danielle,

How are things?

I saw Tony Sablony in Quincy Market while Dick and I were having a coffee and he came over and chatted with us for awhile. You came up in the conversation and Dick mentioned that you "work someplace down the street" now. And then Tony reached into his pocket and pulled out an ad for F e l t from, I'm guessing, the Improper Bostonian.

I thought That's just a little bit odd* and then Dick asked where F e l t was, so, I tried to tell him yet again where it's located and Tony said "I'll tell you exactly where it is" and then reached into another pocket for a business card which had the street address for F e l t written on the back.

Tony's worried that F e l t is just one street away from "where all the h o o k e r s are" on LaGrange Street.

I haven't been at *the bar* too much other then when Jen is working but I have heard from some of your regulars that you are missed. I know Tony, Dick and I miss you. Dick pointed out that you would always make it a point to talk to us whenever we came in and the new girls don't do that. The good times are over.

Anyway, I hope life is going your way.

-Tim


* but then I can't really say too much because I'm sending you unsolicited emails.


...


HI Tim!

Things are so good. Much less stressful than the snake pit. And before I forget none of your emails are unsolicited. Your emails are the only good emails I get. I swear (except for what's new at SAKS Fifth Avenue.)

Tony is too funny I have his old map so I could find my way from Hanover Street to *the bar*. I keep little things like that.

Just last night I called Jen and asked if she had seen you and she said yes on Friday but she was tired and cranky cause she had expected me to come through the door and I didn't.

I speak with her and Lanna and you and that's all I care to keep in touch with. Although I better send Tony a Christmas card he might come looking for me.

Right now I have Friday and Saturday nights at F e l t and I do private parties. So it is good, I only work from 10 till close and the money is great. Some of my Friday night customers have come over to see me from *the bar* and Jen misses me and that so nice to hear. Billy's dad still calls me and he asked to take me out to lunch next week. Hahaha he doesn't like the company Billy's been keeping. He's so funny...kinda like a Tony but 15 years younger and with the times much more. He is very glad im away from those nuts he told me. From what I hear those nuts still are talking about me but I think its hilarious.

I'm still waiting to hear from *some college*, my application went in Oct.15. I'm getting pretty nervous about it so im starting to begin my other applications. They 're all due around jan. 15 so im gonna start on those next week. And that's it really.

So whats new with you? Hows Dick? Still trying to work harder than everyone else in the Co.? Just kidding he's a funny guy. I am planning on coming in next friay to visit Jen but ill make sure to email you my exact plans before I do. Maybe we can do lunch. You me and Jenny like old times. Oh and I tried the chicken saltimbocca for Steven the other day from the cookbook you gave me. Awesome recipe now that spinach is safe.



Love ya,
Danielle

Write back soon

No comments: