Tuesday, March 06, 2007

For some reason I thought waterproof paper would be alright in an inkjet printer. It did print out just fine but it refused to dry.

The map wasn't revised too much; three developments were added and I changed the style on the numbering system.

The owner is going to give them out to other sets of people, as well, so we'll at least get some more play out of them.

...

She told me she was angry with me. She thinks I forgot about her.

I haven't forgotten, I just haven't done anything to let her know I have remembered.

...

I always think that I can win you back. That's how much I believe in my charm; which makes me a bit of a sleaze.

...

We're going with the new ad. I would really like to know who the unbelievers are; I'll have to ask.

...

Purple

...

CMYK is color for printing
RGB is color for displaying

...

“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?”

No comments: