Thursday, March 29, 2007

I've been in the funk which I really don't understand. I can tell you when it started. I can't tell you why. I can't tell you why it hasn't ended.

I calculated my work load with the limited parking time I had. I had plenty of parking time and not much to do so I decide to work of that prototype mag netic page and cruise the internet.

It got to a point where I had to rush the things I was supposed to do. I was shutting things down when my cell phone rang. The caller told me she was looking for a full page ad for some private school and she was told that I was working on it. She wasn't surprised when I told her I hadn't a clue about what she was talking about. She then told me that she heard the owner was having me do too much.

The ad was to go to the printer in the morning. I got a little irritated. Firstly, because it looks like we don't know what we're doing. Secondly, because she a gossip in Gossipopolis. Thirdly, because she said she could do up an ad if I would just send her a logo.

I tried to call the owner without success. Print ads is what I do and lately, I've been doing them well. I hadn't a clue as to what the ad was for, whether it was a run-of-the-mill fundraiser, or some special event, or some dictation - all should get different style ads.

My irritation rose when all I could do was email a logo.

No comments: