Wednesday, March 07, 2007

that's mighty slow typing



Why does it take four to six weeks to start a magazine subscription?

How hard is it to type a name and address into a database? Let's say that for some reason that the labels are printed a month in advance of the issue date, you could still print out special labels for new subscribers and slap them onto the soon to be back issues.

Who subscribes to magazines anyway?

Why does this week suck so much?

Amazon sometimes pisses me off, despite me being a shareholder and all.

Sometimes, when I'm dreaming, I'll be reading a book and I wonder where that plot and those characters have come from. I've read poetry in my dreams as well, I should write those things down. Sometime, when reading these dream novels, an out of body type experience takes place where I'm looking over my own shoulder while I read and the looking me will say "You know you're making that story up as you go. You're writing it just as you read it" and then the words will start to fade from the page and I'll wake up.


Someone was being a joker. That's not intersection #666. That's not even a bad intersection; there are far more hellish than that.

No comments: