Thursday, March 22, 2007

So, the owner of the bar changed up the schedule for the bartenders.

So, it is difficult to spend quality time with the ones I love which means I get just the normal amount of booze in my drinks.

I still get them quicker than the regular joe but still…


I got to see Jen tonight and she filled me in on some things. I'll have to bind her up a little something.


I haven't been there after work for over three weeks. I felt I was due even though I really didn't have the time.

Four beers and a regular sized Margarita and I was out the door. I'm at the real estate office now. The owner is downstairs. She's wearing her hair up. She should wear it down.

At least for me she should.


One of the bartenders thanked me for the chocolate covered strawberries. I was like "They weren't for you. You don't even really like those," in my head anyway. I later brought some other chocolate covered strawberries for the person I intended.

"Those were actually for Nicki. I don't think you really like chocolate covered fruit."

"I don't. I thought it was nice though. I actually gave half to Nicki."

People ruin my master plans all the time. But it worked out okay.


I think having a Public Transportation pass that's good for the bus and the subway might contribute to my drinking. I know it did tonight. The last subway is at twelve fifteen.


If I wire bind one thing a day for the next two years maybe I'll get my money's worth.


I also want to get a thermo binding machine. That's only a hundred bucks

No comments: