Thursday, March 08, 2007

some day...

Maybe I miss the old me; I got my coffee cream no sugar today.

I sometimes think better of the former me than I do of the present me but I'm certain he was prick-like too.

...

"What ya doing?"

"Working."

"What's this?"

"Are you on crack?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"That's what you implemented out on Main Street."

"I thought that was a one time thing."

"Why would we do up a standard installation plan if we where only going to use it once?"

"I don't know. The big boss will have to approve this."

"I've been told that he loves it and that he loves it so much that we have to modify it for narrow roadways because this won't work on narrow roadways."

"Oh, I didn't know. He don't tell me anything. I wasn't in that meeting."


I'm glad I have next week off.

...

He called to make certain everything was okay. He got a little worried when I hadn't showed up after work.

...

My sips appear to be consistent according to the rings in my coffee cup. The rings get slightly spaced more apart as they descend towards the narrower bottom.

No comments: