Saturday, March 03, 2007

I wish I had a crate of thinking caps

It's before eight on a Saturday so it's not unexpected that I beat everyone in. The first person arrives at about quarter to nine and attempts to shut off the already shut off alarm system. I shut out that it's already off before she can enter in the fourth number that will actually set the alarm. I didn't bother to explain that when there is not an irritating tone going off when you enter the door that the alarm is off.

She left and then at nine an office assistance came in and called out to see of anyone was about because the alarm was off. I yelled out an "Hello."

She walked up stairs where she found me sitting in my office with the blinds up but no overhead lights on. "Do you want some light?" she asked.

Yeah, could you help me out with that? I'm having trouble figuring out the light switch.

No comments: