Friday, March 23, 2007

Monday, I think



Riding on the bus to get to the train that would take me home, the thought of just staying on came to mind. The bus was making its way to downtown. I thought of the things I could do and realized I wasn't going to do any of those things so I got off at the train station.

I had been at the real estate office. I hadn't been there on Sunday and even though I had just given fifty work hours when I normally only give twelve, I felt an obligation to go in and catch up on the two checks that I needed to write. Instead of going home for my truck, I just took public transportation. I figured that I had a monthly pass for unlimited bus and subway rides and I might as well use it.

I was asked if a scanned document can be modified from someone who is unfamiliar with the drag and drop method of copying a file to a different network drive. I told her it was possible but not easy.

I was called down to the main floor three times to help. I wondered if anyone realized that I wasn't even supposed to have been there. I'm a selfish needy prick sometimes.

I probably just needed a hug.


...

it's a one horse town with a one trick pony.

No comments: