Wednesday, March 07, 2007

my piratic ways

Lyle Lovette makes me smile. I think he's funny and he was a welcomed listen after the new addition of Lucinda Williams.

I haven't been really enjoying my music selection as of late so I went to Amazon and bought some other CD's; Lyle Lovette was in the mix along with a couple books on design.

I was lying in bed mentally fighting with myself to get up and on with the day when I remembered that I hadn't emailed the ad to the publisher.

I was only ten minutes late to the day job.

...

It was an easy night mostly because I had the redesign started and done prior to the due date; that's not normal even though that is what I prefer.

After the ad was done, I worked on another custom birthday card for Lady G and this one was nice. Well, nicer.

...

I have a redesign for that blue brochure.

Everything I do seems to be a work in progress.

I never seem to be completely satisfied.

...

Hand stitched booklet - will be one birthday card.

...

I've never been a fan of just 'yelling out' in the office, even though a normal speaking voice can sometimes be heard rather easily.

...

Your love is a lie if it is ever overcome by hate.

...


I know this site is read for bits of information that would never be know otherwise so here's another bit: the trick to replacing the water cooler bottle is to start pouring the water into the cooler hole and to just quickly continue to turn the bottom side up.

There is also a trick to pouring from one of those square gallon cans when it's full, that trick is to keep the spout at the highest point when pouring which will eliminate that glug glug because air will be able to easily enter the can as the fluid escapes. But it is a little tricky to precision pour that way because the spout will be further away but just suck it up and stop your whining.


That about sums up what I have learned in my years here on Earth.

And that piratic is a word.

No comments: