Friday, March 23, 2007

I like saying bag balm


"I've asked everyone for a sample of their writing. Maybe, a report or a long memo. something like that"

A hint of worry crept in because I usually don't write long. Most folks don't want to read two or more pages, so I've routinely kept my business writings to one page. So I asked him if the writing could be in blog format.

(That is obviously untrue)


I was down for a third day in a row. I felt that I could pull myself out of my funk if I had wanted to but no effort was made for happiness.


That kind of hangs there, one end up in the air. I could finish it but I don't feel like it.



As she was bending over to pull four chilled pint glasses from the cooler, she noticed the waitress still standing there so she held up one finger and mouthed the words "one minute." Nicki had just gotten a rather large tattoo across her shoulders and wanted help putting some sort of balm on it.

"Michelle, if it helps out, I could rub ointment of Nicki's back for you, just if it helps though" I said. The regular next to me laughed, Michelle blushed a bit and Nicki commented on my kindness.


http://www.corporatecasuals.com/freeshirt/offerdetails.aspx

No comments: