Saturday, March 03, 2007

it's a kurt douglas movie

I keep on getting whistling noises from my bells.

...

I'm truly NOT impressed.


So, I listen to the thing or see the trick that is supposed to be awe inducing and I'm like:

...and?


I've very dismissive sometimes


...

So, he comes by my desk and starts asking all these foolish questions like: "Do you remember last Tuesday?"

I didn't answer any of them.

That's one of my pet peeves. I would rather just hear the bottom line question and not all the superfluous bullshit.

I had half turn to look at him while he interrupted me but after stupid question number three I turned back around while I asked "What's your question?"

...

Last night I felt I should write something for this site, even though I had just posted a thing or two, even though a bunch of what was posted was, indeed, written words. I felt I was being neglectful, somehow.

I'm still not certain who or what I was neglecting.

Maybe I was just jonesing for writing because what I did post was written a day prior.

...

If you tell me a story where some donkey does some jackass thing, you're not going to get much of a reaction from me because a jackass being a jackass isn't news.

In fact, I maybe slightly irritated that you just wasted my time.

In other news: it was raining heavily and I got wet. You see what I mean? Where's the story in that?

...

Lonely Are the Brave

No comments: