Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fat Cats Love Fat

Times are tough. People are getting worried. People are starting to do stupid things like start flipping circuit breakers so the boss’s lights will come on only the boss’s lights do not come on and all people accomplish is shutting off everyone’s computer.

I think most people are trying to demonstrate that maybe they are needed so that when the ax falls that they are deemed to be meat and not fat.

Although, the fat cats love fat.

I check the fax machine often throughout the day because a lot of important things come for me via fax and if I don’t check, then no one tells me. I’m the only one that tells me anything most of the time and often I’m trying to get myself to shut the fuck up.

Anyway, the way I leave the fax machine is often different then the way I get to the fax machine and my return route gives me a view of the moronic circuit flipper’s computer monitor and today I spied that he was playing solitaire.

Dude, I hope you get fired. What bothers me most is probably that solitaire playing isn’t tracked like surfacing the net is.


….

I want this Winter season to be over; not that I’m bitching about the cold and the wind and the snow but it’s just that I want a change; a good change, a change that goes in my favor.

No comments: