Wednesday, February 18, 2009

moving pictures

Sometimes the Word spelling dictionary sucks worst than my spelling.


I hadn’t done a video in awhile; I’ve forgotten a lot of things and I shot it with my Canon PowerShot SD880 IS Digital Elph. I used the point and shot because I haven’t installed the software for my video camera onto my laptop yet. It’s been over a year since I’ve had the laptop, maybe two. I have to break it before three years are up because that’s when the extended warranty runs out.

The lighting sucks and I didn’t bother with transitions or bells or whistles or spelling or decent points of view.

Maybe there is a transition or two but there just fades that weren’t planned out, they were just shoved in.

And what’s up with those beefy hands? Are my hands really that fat? No wonder I couldn’t keep them out of the way of the peeler.

No comments: