Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nuts

“Hey, Brian,” is what I hear from behind me and it’s directed at me, and if you’re new here: I’m not Brian.

The guy talking is a bit of a-hole but sometimes it’s just his disability and not his choice.

“I’m not Brian,” I said while keeping my back to him and only turned around once he got my name right.

I couldn’t help him with what he was asking anyway so I might have well as been Brian.

He could have walked back to his cube thinking: “That Brian guy don’t know shit.”


...

He doesn’t make mountains out of molehills he just calls molehills mountains.

...

Please someone just kick me in the crotch the next time I consider buying a nut mix with pistachios in it. Pistachios don’t play well with the other nuts or vise-versa.

I’ve actually only done it twice and I think I’ve learned my lesson.

...

The proper etiquette for taking nuts from a container that is shared by others is to shake or poor the nuts into your hand.


...

So, I had to shake hands with someone from the public and when I got back to my desk I Purelled my hands because I was still using them for eating nuts and not that that is an interesting story but I felt a little bit guilty about.

...

Another thing that I came to a conclusion on is: 34 degrees Fahrenheit is still classified as cold and that a scarf can be used without ridicule as long as it isn’t being worn like a woman unless you are indeed a woman.

...

I wonder about
The delicate deli cat
Whose tail is missing

No comments: