Friday, February 20, 2009

I haven't learned yet or I think I might be a masochist

Remember that lady I told you about that sometimes can’t keep her hands off of me? Well, it was worse than usual but then she’s been having a tougher go of it recently.

I thought she was going to be okay, just a little frisky but I underestimated the amount of alcohol in her system. I believe she actually bit me twice. She knows, or at least she should know, that I have really no interest in sleeping with her but then I think that is what bothers her and she still sees me as a challenge.

She still currently has two boyfriends and I have met them both and have had conversations with one of them. I have little desire to be in that mix.

She still tries that weepy, “I guess you don’t like me,” bit. How do you tell a woman that it’s not that you don’t like her it’s just that you don’t want to shove your cock into her? Today JM joined the list of bartenders that I’m “dicking” and that is the reason that I won’t let her hop on the Timmy Train. Previously on the list were Danielle, Emily, Jen, Lauren and Lanna.

And I’m slightly flattered that she thought I could get any of those women.

She also took offense that I haven’t baked her any bread.

“Whaddya do, throw a towel over it and let it sit and then throw it in the oven?”

“Basically, but it’s a little more involved in that,” I wasn’t looking at her at this point.

“Then whaddya do?”

I glanced back at her and she was staring into my eyes; I turned back away and said “You start with a starter, which seems obvious. A starter is just some of the flour, yeast and water that you mix up and then let it ferment. You let the starter sit at room temperature for several hours and then you put it in the frig overnight. You then mix the starter with the rest of the flour, yeast and water and let that rise for two hours, you then shape it and let that rise for an hour and then you bake it. It takes a lot of time and planning.”

“Oh, I see.”

Drunk bitch, may have crossed my mind at that point but I try to be a gentleman so I just smiled.

No comments: