Thursday, June 24, 2004

before my soul died...


I did the screen for the logo. The logo I do not like. I like it even less now.

...

There was this after work going away party for the head honcho. I got a five pint jump on most the rest of the party goers. I sort of bailed because I had the second job thing going on. I can't remember how many beers I had in total but after the five pints, I had two full bottles and then at least three times after that I had a beer in each hand. Folks kept buying me beers. I would be holding a full beer and would be handed another.

Dude, I gots to go, no more beer please.

The food could have been better.

The big boss, the one going, said she had something for me and I could get it tomorrow.

I found out later its a picture of me "when I looked twelve". The only picture that she would have is when I was awarded something by the Mayor. I wondered where that picture went because I never saw it. I'll find out sure tomorrow.

That must have been taken before my soul died.

No comments: