Saturday, June 05, 2004

A first...



Translation:

I attempt to get home but I'm afraid I'm going to hurl on the train, so I get off the train and sit in the Common writing this note on the back of an ATM receipt.

I stifle a hurl and wait for folks to walk by before I make a deposit into a trash can. Some guy walking by mentions that its nice to have a day that isn't pissing rain. I say "Wait until tomorrow" as I wait for my next barf fest.

End Translation

This note was written after five more pints (total pints = most likely nine)using the back of a bench as a desk. More beer than usual for me but folks kept buying me pints.

I think the guy mentioning the weather thought I was enjoying the scenery but I was just waiting to puke in semi-private.

I find it interesting that I originally spelled 'fest' correctly but convinced myself it was incorrect and spelled it 'feast' instead.

No comments: