Saturday, June 05, 2004

Unedited...

thedetox.com mentions

operation: you. were. here

I used to work with a construction crew. I used to build stuff to let folks know I was here.

I do

operation: you. were. here

Is that a subsidiary of

operation: you. made. a. difference ?

...even if it's one pillbug at a time?


Pill bug story Is the little guy actually safer


The effort is more important than the success

I've had a few.

I actually don't remember the exact amount but I think it was more than four over an hour and a half.

We return from where we were and there is this uproar.

I got a call from Lady G after number three. She mentions something about a problem. I say I don't see it as a problem. "I bet you don't" was her reply.

I've been trying to avoid upsetting Lady G regarding my drinking habits but sometimes you need to bond with the guys. I consider it a social investment. She sees it as a drunken stupor.

I'm impressed that I spelled 'stupor' correctly although it did take me four tries on the 'correctly'.

Okay it was five tries but whose counting.

I've really nothing important to say but how is that different than another day?

Lauren was the barkeeper. Her 'boyfriend" is flying in from Cali next week. He told her that he loves her. She said "I love you" but then retracted it. She's worried that he has stronger feelings for her than she has for him. We were giving her all sorts of advise that is sure to screw up the relationship.

As I'm writing this I get another call from Lady G. She was trying to call someone else and go me and she let me know that I'm slurring my words.

No comments: