Sunday, June 27, 2004

I forgot...


That thing that the big boss had for me, it was the photo I guessed it was. The photo of me getting an award for outstanding constituent service, the big boss, me and the Mayor.

The big boss shows me the photo comments that I've changed a bit and then asks if I want the Mayor to sign it for me. I laughed a bit because the photo is almost six years old and the Mayor doesn't know my name to my face. I laughed because I'll have a photo that's signed by the Mayor, like we're chums but he only knows me, by sight, as the guy that hangs around that other guy, or by deed, as the guy who does all the maps for that other guy, and here he'll be signing a rather disingenous saying on my photo.

Well, I think it's funny.

That plaque I got, someone screwed up the job title, the title engraved doesn't exist.

I think that's funny too.

No comments: