Monday, June 21, 2004

yeah, it's seems crazy now.

I was asked if I had any of the bacon wrapped shrimp. The answer was "No, I'm not a fan of seafood". I was told that I grew up in the wrong location, I should have grew up in Chicago. I would have to agree that the capital city of the Bay State is probably better suited to those that enjoy seafood.

The conversation continued further and it was revealed that I used to fish the ocean as well as lobstering for a few years but I never ate anything that was caught. It was all for fun.

I told the listeners that when I was about six that my dad had this rubber raft on which he put a motor. I assured folks that it was a good rubber raft much like the armed forces use. Nevertheless, my dad had all his young children in this boat of rubber, everyone with fishhooks. We fished with droplines so we sort of had to hang over the side. It seems a bit crazy looking back on it now.

No comments: