Monday, June 28, 2004

I have hope.


I dropped off the first try at the t-shirt with the logo I do not like, the version with the three logos on the back. The ink over saturated the t-shirt, the screen is too open. Solution – use a screen that is less open. So, I take step one to prepare a new screen. After step one I go to the second job, get delayed and don’t leave till after 11:30PM.

Step one of the process has a shelf life of six hours, so time is running out. I have to finish the screen before I go to bed.

Step two doesn’t take too much time but I’m still trying to hit the timing and exposure level right. This time I get it right, seven minutes with the light 20 inches above the screen which is way out of whack with the directions.

Step three is washing out the open part of the screen which took about thirty minute at the kitchen sink.

The screen looks great. I hope it handles the ink like I want it to.

No comments: