Sunday, June 27, 2004

wow...


Did you read that title?

"before my soul died?"

wow. and what about those other posts?

You might think I was having a bad week.

It actually wasn't that bad.

I still don't like that logo and the screen I did didn't make it past my quality testers so I washed the screen out and made a new one.

I did a couple different versions, it's a one color, line art logo, I tried inverting some elements to see what would work best, best on a light colored background and best on a dark colored background. I thinks what works is the logo I was given as is but I did have to beef up the lines.

I having trouble getting the right ratios down for the photo emulsion. I try again tonight.

I'm happy, real happy with the paint/ink for the t-shirt. It has great coverage.

No comments: