Sunday, June 13, 2004

It is out of my hands, I spoke my piece...


Saturday little g was with me. We had just gotten back from the supermarket, we bought a lot of fruit. She points at the blender and asks if we can make smoothies. "Hell No!" was what I heard in my head but what came out my mouth was "Why not". I'm not a big smoothie fan, especially the homemade kind but it did turn out pretty good. I was probably just happy that little g went home with all her fingers because she was cutting the fruit

...

Sunday, I'm doing preliminary work on a presentation to make a school independant and private. I do the design elements, the cover, index pages, all the fluff. I used to do everything but others can do the report writing and the chart making. I'm usually never satisfied with what I produce. I always think I could have done better, it's usually good but not as good as I would like. But lately I'm happy with what I've been producing.

I've probably lowered my standards.

They changed the color of the school from blue and white to beige/tan and red/maroon. I'm not a fan of the new colors. The new color scheme will make ever thing harder than it has to be. What about letterhead how costly will that be?

It is out of my hands, I spoke my piece.

No comments: