Thursday, September 09, 2004

Donations

Here's the deal, I read blogs. I read blogs because often they make me think about stuff, stuff I probably wouldn't think about, otherwise. I could read more books or have more involved conversations but reading blogs is easier, it's more convenient. They also help me pass the time when I need to pass time.

I like reading blogs. And I don't mind throwing a couple bucks around to sorta say 'thanks for sharing.' The way I figure it is that I ask the question "Would I buy that person lunch?" I usually would and I would not just buy them lunch and just watch them eat because the last time I did that the other person was a little weirded out by it, but I would buy myself lunch too. So, that brings the price to two lunches.

Word for word, or probably more likely thought for thought, it's cheaper than paperbacks or a round of drinks.

Plus if you have a question or a statement there is usually a place for comments or there is an email address around somewhere.

No comments: