Wednesday, September 22, 2004

here and there

I'm at the second office again on an off day, that's twice this week for those of you counting. The webpage update is getting there. Someone used to say that the webpage changes weekly, lately the changes have been weakly. Cropping and resampling photos is a pain in my arse. (Nah, that's not true)

Sitemeter tells me someone googled something and this, my site, was on the list. Some old post came up so I read it, I usually don't read my own posts, but I read this one.

Sometimes I crack myself up.

My friends will recount stuff I've said in the past and I'll just bust out laughing, usually I don't find myself too funny when I'm saying it the first time.

Usually when I laugh at my own jokes my friends will just shake their heads and walk away.

What?! Sometimes I'm funny.

I'm outta here.

No comments: