Sunday, September 19, 2004

Maybe...


So, the discussion was about the second job and how some have become fat and lazy. There is just a mutual friend of the owner and myself. This is taking place in my office.

There is talk about a DSL line, networking printers, getting more work stations, ideas for the webpage and training for some agents.

Presently, the network is using an eight port hub, all the ports are full. Presently, there is a sixteen port hub sitting behind my desk where it has been for over a five days. Presently, I'm in the process of updating the webpage.

I mention maybe I'll do a blog which can have all the updates noted. Maybe do a site feed. Maybe upload the ads that I already am converting to PDF on a weekly basis. Maybe video in the near future.

Maybe, ...maybe.

fat and lazy - I know she didn't mean me but that shoe fits.

No comments: