Thursday, September 16, 2004

untitled

I'm better on defense. I'm a better counter puncher. I'm better at replying. I'm better at repairs.

I'm better when others make that first move, I go from there.

...

There is usually a constant dialog running in my head.

Sometimes there are arguments.

The bad thing about arguing with yourself is the best you can do is break even, for every win there is a corresponding loss. The good thing about arguing with yourself is that it is all for practice, the score keepers are not keeping score.

Anyway, that's not the point I was going to make.

But right now I feel like being pointless.

...

I got my receipt from CVS and it has my third quarter spending on it, which is $73.73, it further tells me I've spent $7.45 on Twizzlers (YTD). What I buy at CVS is candy and chewing gum, an occasional beverage, and that cold crap from a few posts ago.

$73.73 per quarter is nearly $300.00 per year. ...And CVS is not my exclusive candy supplier.

No comments: