Saturday, September 25, 2004

ink blot test result

Timothy, your subconscious mind is driven most by Imagination

You have a deep desire to use ideas to change the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realize on a conscious level.

You love to brainstorm and imagine new possibilities. The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience. Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have discovered without your help.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

now I have ink all over my hands

Tim, this is your subconscience mind. I imagine this test is a curious piece of crap.
...

Little g was with me. We decided that we would take photos of each other without looking through the viewfider or the video display.

I so kicked her ass.




No comments: