Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Who are you?

I don't remember tossing and turning last night so I guess that's a good thing. Usually I'm shifting here and there trying to ease the aches in my back that show up when I'm not moving. Seemingly permanent aches caused by proving I can indeed move a full size sleep sofa into a second floor apartment by myself or such like things.

...

I do good things but that doesn't make me a good person. That is the latest proclamation.

The good things that I do only remind me that I'm not a good person.

The thing of it is that not being a good person doesn't bother me that much.

...

Last night at the second office, I was there on an off day, off day meaning I wasn't scheduled to be there. I broke one of my own rules and had to deal with computer viruses. I guess I have those rules for a reason.

Things are clean now and running at a pretty good clip.

I hope to get there early tonight, instead of goofing off and going in late to avoid the other workers. I really need to interact with those folks more, they are forgetting who I am. ...I'm forgetting who I am.

No comments: