Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Yeah, I'm me. (I'm trying to deal with it)

I often wonder if what is normal for me is normal for most.

Yesterday, I emailed myself and I noted it as 'todah' instead of the normal 'today', because most days I email myself stuff I might post. But the previous day I didn't post the post I emailed and it remains unread, so I would have had two unread emails with the subject 'today' so I changed the second one to 'todah' and it's pissing me off. And I'm the one that did it.

...

I don't want to be famous but I do like being known.

Usually, I'm behind the scenes, unseen but not unknown.

"Oh, you're the Tim I've been hearing about!"

I love that stuff but usually I'm referred to as Timmy, which I don't love as much.

I don't mind friends calling me Timmy but I prefer if strangers called me something different.

Timmy just doesn't have that tough guy, hard ass image I like to portray.

...

So, it's either worry or boredom that has caused my candy supply to be lain to waste. Or is it laid to waste?

And it wasn't me this time, except for what was left of the jawbreakers but they had it coming. Chewed every last one of them. Jawbreaker my ass.

No comments: