Tuesday, September 07, 2004

There's always tomorrow...usually

Twice I bought new blades for the band saw. Twice I got the length from the manual. Twice the blades did not fit. So I took the blade out and measured it by hand.

I sent Delta an email letting them know their manual has errors. My original message was "You suck!" but that was changed to the page numbers in the manual with the erroneous information. The "You suck!" was implied.



I forgot about the therapeutic effects of a hobby. Just concentrating cutting on the outside of a hair thin line the brain kinda shuts down and then there comes a time when you realize you're thinking on to a different level. Or at least that's how it works with me.

Of course, I usually then feel guilty that I'm not actually spending my time working on the house.



The new computer is still in it's box. Maybe, Wednesday that will change.

No comments: