Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Baby, it's the little things.

I realize there are times I must seem inconsistent. There are times I can wait out almost anything and other times I can’t take two seconds of a thing. Case in point, that Chai Tea photo, it started to bother me last night, and it really bothered me that it was the lead off photo but I told myself relax it’s just a photo, did you not indeed drink the Vanilla Chai tea? But then this morning I couldn’t stand it again so I grabbed the first photo that didn’t offend me and put that up.

Some things I just don’t let go of and usually they are the little bullshit things. There is a formula to rattling my cage and it’s not like getting in my face or threatening me with harm or even stealing my stuff. All it takes is a series of small things, small stupid things and all my patience, that I’m known for in the flesh and blood, is gone.

No comments: