Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Recipes that I keep in my head

Honey mustard dressing
3 parts Dijon mustard
2 parts Honey
1 part Red Wine Vinegar

Mix all the ingredients together and you’re done.

I use this on salads and on things like homemade beer batter chicken fingers.


Beer Batter (for deep frying)
1 part Beer
1 part Flour

Mix ingredients and let stand, covered, for at least four hours. It should have a consistency of a gooey shaggy mass that will make you think twice about putting it in your mouth no matter how fried.

I use this on onion rings (you may want to freeze the onion rings before you batter and deep fry them – they kinda disappear if you don’t) and on chicken fingers. This would be grand on other vegetables too like broccoli, if you like that sorta thing.


Yeah, this is what this space has come to. Next week I'll tell you how to get a water ring out of the finish of your favorite antique using pumice and baby oil.

...

search for this sexy guy undressed my humble blog is listed


...

with all the snow I had to park 4 tenths of a mile away

...

I got permission from someone submitting something to me that I could change the wording if I wished too, like anything that passes over my desk I don't get to change. If I touch it, I can change it, dems da rulz, look it up if you must.

No comments: