Monday, January 10, 2005

Some record

A former worker had business with us today and before he left he said meet me at *the place* after, so I met him after and had a few and after that I dropped by the normal place and had one. While I was having the one the Jeb Bush look-a-like was there talking his normal variety of things, I exchanged looks with the barkeep, same old same old.

Jeb starts to tell me how he thinks it would be some record that would go down in a annals of history if someone could get there when they open and be there when they close. Well, I think my patience was used up with Jeb from the last time he was talking at me so, I said I think there are some records that aren’t worth having, he disagreed he thought it would be neat. I told him I thought it would be like holding the record for the smallest penis.

He just shrugged his shoulders. I was told the last time I saw him there he had gotten there at 11:30AM and didn't leave until 10:30PM. I wonder if he has that world's smallest penis plaque hanging in his living room with pride.


No comments: